15 Items For Christian That'll Probably Make People Ask "Where'd You Get That"
1. FAITH Sunflower - A spectacular combination of a black base with a lively floral print, perfect for any simple yet practical outfit.
What we like about this product:The way the vibrant colors of the sunflowers pop against the dark background, adorned with minimalistic but powerful symbols, is why this tee is perfect for any occasion.
5. FAITH I Can Only Imagine - A simple design with eye-catching pops of color and an inspirational quote in the back will make you fall in love with it.
What we love about this item:If you’re not too big on colors but still want to elevate your white T-Shirt game, this is the fitting tee for you. It’s simple but still very effective and thought-provoking.
6. FAITH Way Maker - This bag has the perfect combination that will never go out of style: neutral brown leather, clean lines, and pops of black leather. And the powerful quote is just the cherry on top.
What we love about this item:This bag is versatile, and you’ll be able to wear it for years and years to come. It pairs amazingly with almost any outfit, so you’ll get your money’s worth.
8. FAITH Daisy - A stunning design that combines everything that you can look for in a bag: it’s big, clean-cut, and has a unique and eye-catching design.
What we love about this item:This bag isn’t overly busy or colorful, which makes it appropriate for almost any occasion. But, it’s also not bland since it has a unique design paired with strong words to get you through any challenging situation.
What we love about this item: If you prefer to have an important message on a smaller, more subtle thing than this, look no further. Once you take this wallet out, everyone will be shocked and impressed.
13. FAITH Simply Blessed - If you’re a fan of neutral colors, then this is the wallet for you. The simplistic design with a beautiful message is undoubtedly the winning combination.
What we love about this item:This wallet has a design that may go unnoticed by an average person. Still, those that know how to appreciate a subtle yet effective Christian message will undoubtedly appreciate it.